The enchanted Cherry Treesort can is found tucked away in the center of North Carolina, not far from both Charlotte and Greensboro, and it is easily accessible by car. This one-of-a-kind North Carolina glamping property provides its visitors with the exciting option to spend the night in one of numerous enticing treehouses, each of which has been painstakingly made by hand and meticulously planned to fit in flawlessly with the natural splendor of the surrounding forest. Cherry Treesort is the ideal location for any kind of vacation, whether it’s a break with your significant other, a trip with the whole family, or a one-of-a-kind location for a special event.
In Cherry Treesort, each tiny house in the trees has its own distinctive appearance and name, from the spacious Trevor’s Layaway to the quaint and cozy Lucy Lu’s Hobbit Home. These NC treehouses provide its visitors with the opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors in a manner that is both stylish and relaxing by providing facilities such as outdoor swings, fire pits, and expansive decks. And with such a diverse selection of things to do and see in the surrounding area, such as vineyards, outdoor parks, and historical places, there is something that everyone will love doing and seeing. Thus, why not make a reservation at Cherry Treesort in North Carolina and go on a mystical journey through the canopy of trees for yourself?
The Unique Cherry Treesort Accommodations
The Cherry Treesort provides guests with the opportunity to select from a diverse collection of one-of-a-kind and enchanting treehouses and hobbit houses, each of which possesses a distinctive personality and allure. A quick rundown of each of the treehouses that are available for reservations is as follows:
The enormous treehouse known as Trevor’s Layaway has a bedroom with a queen bed, a separate room with four bunk beds, and a sofa couch in the main area. It can accommodate a total of eight guests. This retreat features a huge front porch that wraps around the sides and offers swings, a fire pit, and breathtaking views of the dawn and sunset.
The Traci’s Treasure treehouse has a pullout queen couch sleeper, a queen-sized bed in the loft, and a queen-sized bed in the loft’s bedroom. It can accommodate up to four people. Traci’s Treasure provides guests with a warm and inviting treetop experience by providing amenities such as a private fire pit, private swings, and a big wraparound front terrace.
The Tolson is a spacious treehouse that can accommodate up to six visitors comfortably. It has one bedroom with a queen bed, one room with bunk beds, and a sofa couch in the main area. An amazing treetop getaway is guaranteed at The Tolson because to its sizable and well-appointed front terrace, which has swings, a fire pit, and breathtaking views of the dawn and sunset.
Mimi and Papa’s Hobbit House has a bedroom with a queen bed, a living area with a couch bed that can sleep another queen, and a complete bathroom. Mimi and Papa’s provides guests a one-of-a-kind and amazing experience with their stay at their treehouse, which is located on 27 acres and is one of five other treehouses on the site.
Lucy Lu’s Hobbit Home features a living room with a queen couch bed, a foyer room with a table for games and dining, and a full bathroom. The bedroom features a queen bed. Other amenities include a table for games and eating. Lucy Lu’s guarantees guests a one-of-a-kind glamping experience by providing amenities such as heat and air conditioning, in addition to a big living area that spans 400 feet.
This lovely treehouse, known as Chico’s Hideaway, has a queen-sized bed in the main bedroom as well as a pullout sofa bed that can also accommodate a queen. Chico’s is a magnificent treetop retreat that provides its guests with a full bathroom, microwave, toaster, Keurig, fridge, heat, and air conditioning.
The charming Miss Molly treehouse has space for up to four guests, with a queen-size bed in the loft and a futon bed in the main living area of the treehouse. An unforgettable experience in the treetops is guaranteed on the Miss Molly, which features decks with sweeping vistas of the surrounding forest.
Dear Ashley, This treehouse, which is hidden away in the center of the forest, features wonderful and enduring views of the surrounding landscape. Sweet Ashley is able to provide sleeping space for up to 5 visitors because to the presence of a queen bed, a queen couch bed, and a twin bed located in the loft.
Nona’s Nest is the most recent addition to the treehouses, and it is equipped with a pull-out sofa, a set of bunk beds, and a queen bed in the main bedroom. Our charming treetop retreat offers both heating and air conditioning, making for a comfortable and memorable visit.
The Big Nick (featured photo) is the largest treehouse that Cherry Treesort has to offer, and it can provide comfortable lodging for up to 8 visitors. It has three queen mattresses and a futon bed in the main living area of the treehouse. The Big Nick claims to provide the ideal setting for making memories that will last a lifetime, since it is surrounded by natural elements such as trees and environment.
Wineries Near Cherry Treesort
North Carolina is known for its thriving wine industry, and the area surrounding Cherry Treesort is no exception. Here are a few wineries that are definitely worth checking out:
- Cauble Creek Vineyard: Located just 15 minutes from Cherry Treesort in Salisbury, Cauble Creek Vineyard is a family-owned and operated winery that offers a variety of award-winning wines. Enjoy a tasting, take a tour of the vineyard, or relax on the patio with a glass of wine.
- Morgan Ridge Vineyards: Located in Gold Hill, just a short drive from Cherry Treesort, Morgan Ridge Vineyards is a popular winery that offers a variety of wines, craft beers, and delicious food. Enjoy a tasting, take a tour of the vineyard, or sit on the patio and enjoy the beautiful views.
- Dennis Vineyards: Located in Albemarle, about 30 minutes from Cherry Treesort, Dennis Vineyards is a family-owned winery that offers a variety of wines and hosts events throughout the year. Enjoy a tasting, take a tour of the vineyard, or attend one of their many events, such as live music or grape stomping.
- Rocky River Vineyards: Located in Midland, just a short drive from Cherry Treesort, Rocky River Vineyards is a beautiful winery that offers a variety of wines, including fruit wines made from locally grown fruits. Enjoy a tasting, take a tour of the vineyard, or relax on the patio with a glass of wine.
These are just a few of the many wineries in the area surrounding Cherry Treesort. Whether you’re a wine enthusiast or just looking for a fun and relaxing afternoon, a visit to one of these wineries is definitely worth adding to your itinerary.
What Else to See and Do Near Cherry Treesort NC
When you stay at the Cherry Treesort, you’ll be in close proximity to China Grove, North Carolina, where you can take advantage of a wide variety of attractions and activities. Here are some recommendations:
Lazy 5 Ranch is a one-of-a-kind animal park that is only ten minutes from from Cherry Treesort. In this park, you may drive through and interact with more than seven hundred and fifty different animals from all over the world. Come face to face with camels, zebras, giraffes, and other animals in an up-close and personal setting.
North Carolina Transportation Museum
The North Carolina Transportation Museum can be found in Spencer, just a short distance from Cherry Treesort, and is a must must for anybody who has an interest in trains. See the extensive collection of vintage locomotives and rail carriages, then ride the museum’s train around the grounds to get a better look at everything.
Dan Nicholas Park is a wonderful site for a variety of outdoor pursuits, and it can be found in the city of Salisbury, which is not far away. The park’s 700 acres of forested area are perfect for a variety of recreational pursuits, including fishing, hiking, paddle boating, and more.
Reed Gold Mine
The Reed Gold Mine is a historic landmark that can be found in the neighboring city of Midland. This is the location of the first reported discovery of gold in the United States. Learn about the past of gold mining in North Carolina by taking a tour of the mine and learning about its history.
The Rowan Museum is a history museum that can be found in Salisbury. It is situated in a courthouse that dates back to the 19th century. Learn about the history of Rowan County by perusing the displays, which include items from the Civil War and vintage furniture.
Baseball with the Kannapolis Intimidators
If you are a fan of sports, you could check out a baseball game played by the Kannapolis Intimidators at the adjacent Atrium Health Field. Spend an evening with your loved ones indulging in one of the most popular activities in the United States.
The Kannapolis neighborhood of Village Park is home to a popular park that’s perfect for a relaxing day outing. Have a picnic in the park, take a stroll along one of the paths, or spend some time on the playground. In addition to that, there is a water play area, a miniature golf course, and a carousel.
When you stay at Cherry Treesort in the area of China Grove, North Carolina, these are just some of the various activities and attractions you may take part in. In this stunning part of North Carolina, there is something for everyone to do, whether their passion is in the study of history, the outdoors, competitive sports, or simply having a good time.
Getting to Cherry Treesort
Cherry Treesort is located at 2075 Deadmon Road, China Grove, NC 28023. Click the previous link or here are some directions to help you get there:
- From Charlotte: If you’re coming from Charlotte, take I-85 North towards Greensboro. Take exit 68 for NC-152 towards China Grove/Kannapolis. Turn left onto NC-152 West and continue for approximately 3 miles. Turn left onto Deadmon Road and continue for approximately 1 mile. Cherry Treesort will be on your right.
- From Greensboro: If you’re coming from Greensboro, take I-85 South towards Charlotte. Take exit 68 for NC-152 towards China Grove/Kannapolis. Turn right onto NC-152 West and continue for approximately 3 miles. Turn left onto Deadmon Road and continue for approximately 1 mile. Cherry Treesort will be on your right.
- From Raleigh/Durham: If you’re coming from Raleigh or Durham, take I-40 West towards Greensboro. Merge onto I-85 South towards Charlotte. Take exit 68 for NC-152 towards China Grove/Kannapolis. Turn right onto NC-152 West and continue for approximately 3 miles. Turn left onto Deadmon Road and continue for approximately 1 mile. Cherry Treesort will be on your right.
- From Asheville: If you’re coming from Asheville, take I-40 East towards Statesville. Merge onto I-77 South towards Charlotte. Take exit 54 for US-601 towards Mocksville. Turn left onto US-601 South and continue for approximately 15 miles. Turn right onto Deal Road and continue for approximately 1 mile. Turn left onto Deadmon Road and continue for approximately 0.5 miles. Cherry Treesort will be on your left.
No matter where you’re coming from, Cherry Treesort is easily accessible by car. Just follow the directions above, and you’ll be on your way to a magical treetop adventure!
That’s a Wrap!
To summarize, the Cherry Treesort in North Carolina is a genuinely fascinating location that is definitely worth experiencing. The picturesque environment, lovely treehouse cottages, and thrilling outdoor activities combine to make it a great destination for a calm retreat or a fun-filled family holiday. Whether you want to engage with nature or simply unwind and forget the cares of everyday life, the Cherry Treesort is an excellent choice. So, f you’re ever in the neighborhood, be sure to swing by and witness the unique charm of this attraction for yourself.
Full-time World Travel Writer who runs multiple websites and social media accounts. I have spoken at various conferences around the world. Some of my hobbies include adventure, fitness and new technologies. I am also a trekkie!